RENE'S SOURDOUGH PIZZA
Would you like to master sourdough Neapolitan Pizza?
Then, this workshop in collaboration with London Beer Lab is definitely for you. From beginning to end, I will teach you all the secrets to nailing the perfect starter, getting the best sourdough, and baking the perfect pizza.
Learn how to bake like our ancestors did: with real ingredients, with passion, and with the perfect recipe! And the best of it: you can make it at home!
Things you will learn:
- SOURDOUGH BASICS.
- WHY SOURDOUGH.
- INGREDIENTS: how to choose them.
- HOW TO MAKE A STARTER.
- FEEDING THE STARTER.
- THE FINAL DOUGH.
- THE FERMENTATION.
- STRETCHING TECHNIQUES.
- PIZZA INGREDIENTS.
- HOW TO BAKE THE PERFECT PIZZA.
- PIZZA OVEN AND HOME OVEN SETTINGS.
- 'THROWING THE PIZZA TECHNIQUES'.
- FINAL TOUCHES.
This workshop is for all of you. From complete beginners to people who already bake and want to master this forgotten traditional pizza style.
You will also get:
- Rene's pizza starter pack (1kg flour, Sourdough starter, Sea salt, San Marzano Tomato can, Pizza spatula).
- Direct feedback from Rene and his community via the Perfect Sourdough Pizza FB group.
- Discounts for different products and equipment.
- Free craft beer pint after the workshop to refresh and discuss pizza!
Location: London BRIXTON (LBL)
Duration: 3 hrs